Style & Sports
Vouge is a well known fashion website that post all things fashion related. talkSPORT on the other hand, posts all things related to sports. In this entry, i will be dissecting the unlikely pair and how they compare and contrast.
The World of Vogue:
In my personal opinion, Vogue is more eye catching in the sense of topics. I enjoy fashion history and that is the majority of what is posted on it. Although i find the topics eye catching, i doubt that others will find it interesting. I dislike that the website is very basic looking and doesn’t have a lot of color involved.
Although this blog is basic looking, the format of this is still professional. The specific article that i am referencing includes a description of the topic and pictures that correlate with the context given. This blog explains the collection in a couple of paragraphs and then the second half of the blog is full of pictures. I enjoy this style although I wish there was some dialogue for some of the pictures.
The author's purpose of this blog is to report on the collection that was released. They use descriptive language to explain the clothing. They also include pictures of the collection they are showcasing.
Deep Dive Into talkSPORT:
Although sports is not an interesting topic for me, I think that this blog did a good job organizing it and I like the colors they used. One thing I dislike about this blog is that I don't enjoy the topics that are posted on it. I am not a big sports fan so this blog doesn’t appeal to me.
In the article I chose, he format of this article is professional and it includes quotes from the people that are involved in the post. This blog contains both pictures and dialogue throughout the article. I like that this article provides context for the pictures.
The author's purpose of this article is to explain the controversy that it is talking about. When the author links something, it relates it back to another blog from talkSPORT. The images are also showing the people who are involved in the article.
In my opinion I prefer vogue because of its simplicity and not messy with bunch of colors everywhere especially when I get headaches easily but I do have to say the sports one is set up to attract each article with the bold colors on the website but as someone who does not like sports it does not interest me especially with some articles making me feel why it’s even posted for the fact that it’s not important but imma try not to be rude about it
ReplyDelete-Fernanda Perez