As a girl, I have realized how important it is for me to have a staple bag. I am honestly one of those people that keeps everything in my bag. I love being that friend that has everything ever in their bag just in case someone needs it. Over the years I have accumulated the necessities for my bag that I absolutely cannot live without.
To start, you'll need to find the perfect bag. mine is a medium sized Coach bag. I was able to find a similar Coach bag to the one I have with the same features and measurements. A medium sized bag works well for most people because you are able to fit a lot in it and not have to worry about it getting too heavy. I also decorated the outside of my bag with an "A" charm I got in Hawaii
The next couple of items are most people's basic essentials. First is my iPhone. I cannot go anywhere without my iPhone. The iPhone I have is a 128GB Midnight iPhone 13. According to Techspot, the iPhone 13 offered better battery life and improved camera quality compared to the previous iPhones. Needless to say, it is definitely my number one most important item on this list for sure. Next item is my wallet/keys. My wallet is attached to my keys, so it is like a 2 in 1. Although I have a lot of charms on my keys, the most important parts are my car keys, house key, and wallet.To wrap this up, these are just a few items I like to keep in my bag at all times. if I am being completely honest, I didn't include everything because I would have a stack of old receipts and handfuls of gum wrappers. But anyways, if you want to be a girl that is prepared for anything life throws at you, make sure to have a purse like mine.






HI Abbie, first off i love this topic, its so cute! I love that about having things you might need in your bag, definitely wish i carried bigger bags but forsure my school bag has everything.
ReplyDeleteI also like using medium size purses but it has to have a long strap to not actually carry it with my hand or struggle while its on my shoulder with a small strap. I also really love how you did a what’s in my bag because even now i love watching those types of videos.
ReplyDelete-Fernanda P. (comment above)
Delete